Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just Venting

Ok so lately I have been feeling a little down in the dumps and I dont know why. Well ok so I kind of do. I feel like I never do anything. My life is just a repeated cycle of wake up, go to school, get the girls from daycare, then come home and clean. I only have my self to blame really because my friend lacie sends me texts inviting me to go out with her and some other of her friends. I also have scared away and great guys that I would have a good relationship with. I need some opinions or comments on how to get out of this rut I am in. So any suggestions would be great.

2 comments:

  1. Totally get what you are saying I totally have my days! We can take the kids and play anytime you want, we will have to find fun stuff to do in the winter too! I think maybe getting a job working like 10-15 hours a week might help too just to get out of the house, away from the kids and plus its not school. I hate going to work some nights but I always feel a lot better and I'm a better mom afterword!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's alway hard to get out of a rut. Heck I feel that I am in one too. I don't know if I am the best one to tell you how to get out. Being a mom of two boys myself they pretty much take up all your time that it would take to get out of a rut. I guess you just have to try something new every now and again to get a relief.Get a sitter and get out just for you. I know I should take that advice and do it myself lol. I have tried but I just don't know what to do. But I am thinking that even if I just maybe start going walking and/or running that would help or just go in the other room and scrapebook. I would still get a sitter for both because that is my alone time lol. I don't know if that helps but I hope so.

    ReplyDelete