Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thankful For .....

I just want to say I am thankful so all my wonderful friends and family that love me and my girls and know how to make us feel better when were down. I also want you to know that we love and care about you all So don't ever forget it.

I am also thankful that I am able to go to school. I love learning about the different things that I can do to help other people. I am understanding it really well too which makes it easier. I am thankful for Melissa for going to school with me. I don't know what I would do with out us doing this together and making a better life for our kids.

I am thankful that I have such fun, cute, and sometimes trying little girls. They have made my life such and adventure and I would never take it back. We have been through our ups and downs, but we always seem to make it through. I think that know that you will have some one that will always love you and be their for you helps make going through each stressful day just a little bit easier.

I am also thankful that Rylee was able to get her teeth fixed so that now she can eat tons better and act allot more happier.

I just wanted to say too that I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving. And don't forget to let the people know that you are thankful for everything they do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment