Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hey Everyone


Hey I hope everyone is doing well. I know we are. I decided that I am going to be a better mom, friend, daughter, sister,....etc. I am going to try and not worry about the drama in life. I am going on with a positive attitude.

To start I have stopped drinking soda pop and have lost 10 pounds already. I have been working out at night. I want to look better and feel better.

Yesterday my friend Tesha did Rylees and Allys birthday pictures. I cant believe how fast they grow up. It feels like you just have them and then they are all grown up. But once I get the pictures back I will post them so you all can see. I can wait to see what she does with them. She is really good at what she does. I just want her to know that I appreciate all she has done for me.

Ally is also spending more time with her other sister Kambry. I know as they get older that they will be good friends. She is also going to meet her other grandpa tomorrow. So wish us luck.

Also something new for this year is I have Rylee in a dance class. I am doing it so that maybe she wont be so clingy to me when she starts Pre-School. Plus I thought it would be a good way for her to get her energy out. Her teacher is the best. She is so good with her and Rylee really likes her. I am so excited for her first recital. It will be fun. But I will keep up more this year. Love you all. Thank you all for all you have done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment