Monday, April 27, 2009

All About Us

Hey so I am kindof new at this but here it is. So I am Rachael and I have 2 beautiful girls that are just a blessing. They can also be quite an adventure. Rylee has just turned 3 in february. She really tests me and sees what she can get away with. But I think everyone knows that at that age that is what they do. When she was born she was born a month early because i fell on some ice when I was working at babies r us. So she was little and to this day is still tiny. Then there is Ally who also had a birthday in February and has turned 1. They are so fun at this age. Just how everything seems so fun to get into. Like she loves to talk on the phone. It doesnt matter if there is even anyone on the phone to talk to she is always talking into one. Oh and she also loves to dance to that old motown music thanks to her aunt lizzie. They are both such a blessing to me and I dont know what I would do without them. I love my girls. We have been through good times and bad and are so close because of our adventures.

I am trying to make it through this crazy world and have recently started to read the book of mormon. I was thinking that for so long of being raised in the church I have never really read it all the way through. I feel that maybe that would help me understand things a little better and be a happier person. I want to some day find a best friend who loves me and my girls enough to want to have us all be sealed in the temple together. I know that I have done alot of stuff that I am not proud of. But I want to be able to be a better person. I am getting there. I love my family so much.

That is all I can really think of to say about myself. Oh we have recently moved to Henderson, NV to live with my Step Sister Liz and her soon to be husband Luke.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited to start reading your blog! Your daughters are sooo cute! You'll have to post some pics of them soon! How are you liking it in Nevada? Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you and the girls. It is a little scary not being around family.
    when you need them they are there. Did you find a job? You need to link this through your email so people can get through that way. Love you lots and give the girls a hug from me.

    ReplyDelete