Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rylee's Self Hair Cut

So Liz walked into her bathroom last night after the girls fell asleep and found that there was a good chunky of blonde hair on the floor and called me in. I knew that hair color from anywhere and I knew it was Rylee's hair. I wanted to cry just seeing it. I didn't even pay attention to how her hair looked when she was laying by me. When she woke up I noticed it was all in the front and when we asked he why she did it. She said she was cutting her banges. The other bad thing is that I have no money to get her hair fix and when it does get fix it is going to be a short hair cut. So parents. Always watch your kids. Be cautious when it gets quiet and never ever let your little girl play with scissors. Cause then you have to get all that beautiful hair cut short.:( Dlaina I wish we lived closer so that you could try to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment