Thursday, April 30, 2009

Vegas Life For A Single Mom

So I am adjusting to just moving from utah to vegas and I am having a little bit of a hard time. It is really hard when everyone is asleep or in the room with someone and you are out in the family room to really thing about how lonely you really are. I know it sounds pitiful but I just feel sad when I have time to think about the direction my life has taken me. I have had a beautiful little girl. Been married then divorced. Had another beautiful little girl then dumped and hurt by many men. I know that it was for the best that those things happened but it doesnt make it any easier. I would talk to my family about it but I just dont want to hear that I told you so or that I knew it wouldnt work out. I havent been here long so I want to give it a try.

I am excited that I finally have 2 job offers and I cant wait to start working at one of them. I know that will help out with the lonely feeling. I will being doing something productive. Then I also wont feel like I have to clean the whole house all the time. Do the dishes everynight. I appreciate them taking me in and giving me a chance at a new start. I just in a way feel lost in this world. I dont know what I should do. Where should I live? Or how I am going to make it?? Ok so the last one is one you never really know.

I really dont know my way around here so that doesnt help the situation but I dont really have any where to go. Plus I do need to go anywhere I map quest it. I thank heaven that we have that. Other wise I would never leave the appartment. I guess it is just hard living in a new place with not too many people that you know. So once I start going to the singles ward that would probably take care of that.

I am not sure if this is what you are suppose to do on a blog page but this is how I am using mine. This is my way of showing who the real me is.

No comments:

Post a Comment