Sunday, May 3, 2009

Church

I am so proud of Rylee today. When we went to church today and dropped her off at nursery she was a little nervous at first but she did it. She stayed in there the whole time and they didnt have to come get me. I am so proud with how big she is getting and also how grown up.

Plus lately she has been so excited to learn about jesus. She says that she loves jesus and that she wants to go to the temple. And right now she is making up a song about heavenly father. What a gift children are. They can be such an example to us in so many ways. I hope that I can start to be as loving and forgiving as her.

You would all be proud I have been reading the scriptures almost everyday and praying every morning and night. I like Rylee would like to be able to go to the temple some day. I have seen how happy it makes families and couples who get married and sealed in the temple. I want to be with my family forever. I miss you all and hope to see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment