Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Which Job to Chose

Ok so I have a delema. As most of you know I have moved to Nevada and have been looking for a job. And what a chore that has been especially in times like this. But any ways so I have recieved 2 job offers. One from Target, which they have been a pain because they have been telling me diffrent things each time I talk to them. Then the Marriott has offered me a job in house keeping which I got the job offer right when I went in.

Target- Will start me out at 7.50, I will be working on the sales floor, I should have had orientation 2 days ago which they canceled on me, It is a full time position and the lastest I would ever be there is 10 pm.

Marriott- I will get paid different prices for the different sizes of rooms which are time shares. I will have 3 days off and 4 days on. It is a full time position. I will get paid weekley. It is open 24 hours so hours can vary.

So I need your help. Any advice or information on both jobs would help out. I want to chose the best job for me and I am looking for votes on which to chose. This really all the information I have right now. Let me know.

1 comment:

  1. being a single mom...You really have to weigh these things out!! I would think about day care, will you have day care for your kids if you do the 24 hour one? If so which one allows you to make the most money because lets face it, kids are expensive!! Then you have to think about what you would rather do. Do you like being on the sales floor, or would yu rather clean? answer all those questions, and you will know which job is best for you and our girls!!

    ReplyDelete